Computational Thinking in Mathematics Education
This research is about the use of computational thinking in mathematics education, from pre-school to undergraduate mathematics, and in mathematics teacher education.
The project is funded by a SSHRC Partnership Development Grant and by outreach funding by The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences.
- George Gadanidis, Western University (Director)
- Nathalie Sinclair, Simon Fraser University (co-Director)
- Chantal Buteau, Brock University
- Steven Khan, Brock University
- Donna Kotsopoulos, Wilfred Laurier University
- Miroslav Lovric, McMaster University
- Ami Mamolo, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Immaculate Namukasa, Western University
- Peter Taylor, Queen’s University