Registrations will open on 15 January 2023; please fill out this form. The fees include participation in the scientific program, as well as all coffee breaks, lunches, dinners, and the reception on Day 1 (Symposium).
- PD day: There is no registration fee, but you are required to register.
- Invited scholars (keynote speakers, keynote reactors, working group leaders, discussion panelists, and discussion panel chairs): $300
- Regular scholars (Symposium with/out PD day): $380
- Emerging scholars (no more than 6 years after PhD), graduate students, or K-12 teachers (Symposium with/out PD day): $320
- Others (Symposium with/out PD day): $380
- Accompanying person (Thursday dinner & keynote & reception, Friday keynote & dinner, and Saturday discussion panel & coffee break): $150
We are pleased to offer partial financial support to some emerging scholars and graduate students to participate in the symposium. For application by January 31, 2023, please fill out the form. Decision letters will be sent mid-February. For any inquiry, please contact Zeynep Gecu-Parmaksiz.